Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nigerian Scam Sample #6

Sir,

I am Dr. THOMAS ALI, a personal assistant to Engr. Ishaya Mark Aku, the late honorable minister of sport and social development of federal republic of Nigeria, which sudden death occurred during the ill-fated EAS BAC1-11 plane that crashed in kano, the northern part of Nigeria on the 4th. May 2002.

However I came across your profile, when I traveled to London sometimes ago in company of the late minister, and his cabinet craw where I met some body who knew you very will at BDO stoy Hayward at BAKER`S STREET Central London. ( The Chattered Accounting Firm) in charge of British Government Auditing of NO 10,Downing str. LONDON. I have a confidence and trust in you according to the confidence he has giving me on your behalf so I decided you to handle this transaction of this magnitude.

It is a common knowledge across the globe how some top government officials both civilians and military regime looted Nigerian treasure up to the tune of US$10billion and stashed this loot into various foreign bank accounts in Europe, Asia and America through different fronts. Perhaps I am one of the beneficiaries of this largesse through the late honorable minister (Engr. Mark Aku) who was a member of the inner caucus of the presidential villa in Aso rock, the seat of power in Nigeria.

Presently, I am in possession of US$55million (fifty-five Million Dollars) this fund is part of the kick back on award contract of the construction of the multi-purpose 90.000-seater stadium in Abuja expected to be named after the late minister on its final completion.

The said fund is currently in Cotonou, Republic of Benin a neighboring country to Nigeria for safe-keeping, all I need from you is absolute trust, confident and honesty to invest this fund into a lucrative business venture without any fear.

Finally, if you conceal to this business opportunity I am, ready give you 40% percent of the US$55M then we can talk more about how we are going to invest these money in your county. Please treat this matter with utmost secrecy and urgency for hitch-free transaction. You can also contact me through my e-mail

Kind Regards,

Dr. THOMAS ALI

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment