Friday, January 13, 2012

Nigerian Scams #2

Subject: SEEKING FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER

Dear sir,

Private And Confidential.It is with heart of hope that I write to seek your help in the context below. I am Deji Abiola, the first son of the late Mko Abiola, A political philantropist and the alleged winner of the June 12 1993 Presidential election, Who died in custody of the Gen Abdulsalam Abubakar the former military president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I know you will be surprise on how i got your contact, but it was after a careful search in my late father achives that i saw your contact, I have no doubt on your good will to assist me in receiving into your custody (For Safety) the sum of Forty Eight Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$48.5M) willed and deposited in my favour by my Late father. The fund is with a security/finance company in GHANA waiting to be collected from the clearing house. As legally required in the administration of my Late father, properties are under authority of the family Lawyers name (MUSTAPH & ASSOCIATES). You are also informed that the security company does not know the content of the consignment with them because of security reasons. I, therefore solicit co-operation and assistance us to collect this fund on behalf of my family and then deposit it in your account so that my family Lawyer could come over to meet with you for the sharing. As soon as you indicate your interest to travel to the Security/Finance Company ,i will instruct the Security company to transfer the money to your account, my Lawyer shall also be with you there. Remember that this affair is purely based on honesty and sincerity and hence, shall not want it to be blown up or exposed to the international community. All legal documents shall be sent to you before you travel for the collection. The government had earlier placed foreign travel embargo on all our family members and seized all knows local and international outfit of our business empire. The situation has been so terrible that we are virtually living on the assistance of well wishers. I will agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this regard with 20% of the fund when finally received in your Bank account after clearing the consignment from the security firm. Please, all contacts must be made through my Lawyer Barrister MUSTAPH JUBRILL of(MUSTAPH& Associates). I look forward to your quick response. May Allah bless you.

Regards,

Mr.Deji Abiola

No comments:

Post a Comment