Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nigerian Scam Samples #3

From: "peter gabriel"
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 9:02 AM
Subject: A REQUEST TO CONTACT YOU FOR ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE NEEDED

FROM:REV.FATHER PETER GABRIEL.
ABIDJAN COTED' IVOIRE.
Tel:+xxx xx xx xx xx.

BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP ASSISTANCE NEEDED.

I am well confident of your capability to assist me in a transaction for mutual benefit of both parties, ie(me and you) I am also believing that you will not expose or betray the trust and confidence I am about to establish with you. I have decided to contact you with greatest delight and personal respect.

Well, I am Rev.PETER GABRIEL, Son to FODY GABRIEL. who was arrested by the ECOMAOG PEACE KEEPING FORCE months ago in my country Sierra Leone.Few days before the arrest of my father, he confidedin me and ordered me to go to his underground safe and move out immediately, with a Deposit Agreement and Cash Receipt he made with a security Company in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited One Iron Boxcontaining USD$ 22 million dollars cash (Twenty TwoMillion dollars). This money was made from the sell of Gold and Diamond by my father and he have already decided to use this money for future investment of the family.Thereafter, I rushed down to the security company here in abidjan with these two documents and confirmed the deposit of the box by my father. Also, I have been granted political stay as a REV.FATHER by the ARCHDIOCESS of Côte d'Ivoire.Meanwhile, my father have instructed me to look for a trusted foreigner who can assist me to move out this money from Côte d'Ivoire immediately for investment .

Based on this , I solicit for your assistance to transfer this fund into your Account, but I will demand for the following requirement:

(1) Could you provide for me a safe Bank Account where this fund will be transferred to in your country or another near by country where taxation will not take great toll on the money?

(2) Could you be able to assist me to obtain my egent travelling papers after this transfer to enable him come over to meet you in your country for the investment of this money because i dont think that i could leav my service because of things of the world?

(3) Could you be able to introduce him to a profitable business venture that would not require much technical expertise in your country where part of this fund will be invested? Please, all these requirements are urgently needed as it will enable us to establish a stronger business relationship with you hence I will like you to be the general overseer of the investment thereafter. I am a Christian a Rev who serves in saint monique catholic church (COCODY ABIDJAN) and I will please, want you to handle this transaction based on the trust I have established in GOD.and notice that I will not leave my service just for this , because of your assistance in this transaction, I have decided to offer you 12% percent commission of the total amount at the end of this business. The security of this business is very important to me and as such,I would like you to keep this business very confidential for my safe and also you know my position that i dont have to do this kind of business but just becuase i am the only son of my father. I shall expect your urgent reply. You can also reach me on this number.+xxx xx xx xx xx.

Thank you and God bless you please extend my greetings to your entire family.

Rev. Peter Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment