Sunday, December 12, 2010

My good friend Tunc Uvendire

We have met in high school.  We have spent 7 years together day and night.  Once your souls fit 7 years side by side means  a lot.  We had summer holidays together, drink, chat, sing ( actually he was singing and playing mostly).
 I had lots of good memories with him.  We are friend over 30 years.  30 fruitfull years.

He is an artist, a calm and soft prayer, a good friend and a unique person.  You can find him in Kas, another unique beauty spot of Turkey, the world actually.  He owns a nice and elegant shop in Kas that you can find some piece of your taste.

I can not find words to express my love respect to him.  I am proud and happy that he is a part of my life.  Her I want to give you some links about a man of good heart, a man of peace.  I love you my friend with all my heart and god bless you.

This link is http://www.silkroad-shop.com/ his shop in Kas.

İf you want to see his pahotraph studies and his private website please use this link. http://followthecamera.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment